Just feel like quitely self-destructing
PLEASE DO IT. INVADE MY PRIVACY PEOPLE.
1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
8. How often do you listen to music?
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2013?
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’?
13. What about ‘R’?
14. Can you drive a stick shift?
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
16. Are you going out of town soon?
17. When was the last time you cried?
18. Have you ever told someone you loved them?
19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for?
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
23. Are you dating the last person you talked to?
24. What are you sitting on right now?
25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
28. Do you get a lot of colds?
29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from?
30. Does anyone hate you?
31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room?
32. Do you like watching scary movies?
33. Do you want your tongue pierced?
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
35. Did you have a dream last night?
36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl?
43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
44. What’s the best part about school?
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
48. Were you single over the last summer?
49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
50. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
52. Are you nice to everyone?
53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
55. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
56. Do you think you like someone?
57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry?
60. Do you hate anyone?
61. How’s your heart?
62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?
63. Have you ever cried over a guy?
64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
65. Are your toenails painted pink?
66. Will your next kiss be a mistake?
67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct?
68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
70. How do you look right now?
71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
72. Can you commit to one person?
73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
74. Have you ever felt replaced?
75. Did you wake up cranky?
76. Are you a jealous person?
77. Are relationships ever worth it?
78. Anyone you’re giving up on?
79. Currently wanting to see anyone?
80. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
81. Last person you cried in front of?
82. Is there someone you will never forget?
83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you?
84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
85. Are you over your past?
86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in?
90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months?
92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael?
93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew?
94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going?
95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March?
96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
97. Who do you have texts from?
98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
100. Who’s in your profile picture with you?
101. Ever kissed under fireworks?
102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
The Waters of Mars
Forget the people spewing water from their mouths. The scary alien in this is The Doctor. It’s almost like a be careful what you wish for. Since Adelaide Brooke wanted him to help her so bad and then when he decides to, she is like oh wait this is actually not good. I mean look at his face when he smiles at her. This is supposed to be a reassuring “I got the robot into the TARDIS...
waitingforthemadman: Whose idea was it to let me use the television??? The Waters Of Mars is on BBC America and I’m crying like mad before I’ve even changed out of my pajamas. Omg! Me too! I was eating my cereal and crying!
me: go do your homework
me: no you can't make me
It happens to me that people start talking to me...
I don’t know who else is watching this show but it is really fucking interesting. The psychology in it is very well thought out as is the plot. And speaking from someone who has narcolepsy and tends to remember my dreams VERY well and be lucid for a lot of them. I really find it fascinating to watch their interpretation. This show has the habit of making me tear up EVERY episode. This...
themidnightpost: lkoinuchan: fe-malesftw: br0montana: littlefuckinglesbian: rainbowfied-unicorn: This is wonderful. the girl in the background made the blonde girl’s desktop background a picture of her holding a sign that said “Hi there. So um… Will you be my girlfriend?” while she was in the bathroom. This is the girl’s response. Made my day. This is sooooo cute! Dawh. So freakin...
If I could find a way to see this straight I’d run away to some fortune...– Young the Giant via Darren Criss
May the Oods be ever in your favour.
There was a slightly jarring moment when a fan asked the panel if there would...– Anglophenia’s report from Sunday’s panel at the DW UK convention. Holy shit. (via nom-chompsky)
Woke up choking and disoriented and the only...
Yeah, today should be fun.
My feels while reading The Hunger Games Trilogy:
On Starting The Hunger Games: Throughout the actual game: Rue’s Death: Katniss’ use of Nightlock: Reaching the End: Catching Fire Katniss and Peeta back in for round two: Cinna’s death: Katniss trying to save Peeta while he tries to save her: End of Catching Fire: Mockingjay My feelings through most of this one: Gale And Katniss: Peeta aftermath...